Monday, April 26, 2010

What is good beauty pageant makeup and hair?

Im going to competing in the Miss Tennessee Pageant this fall and I was looking for any tips on how I should do my hair and makeup. I need hair and makeup looks for when I wear my evening gown, swimsuit , and for the one on one interview.





I have long blonde hair and brown eyes and pretty tan skin. Just if you wanted to know. :)





Questions:


1. What would be appropriate makeup for each look?


2. What would be appropriate hair for each look?


3. Are there any makeup products or hair products you suggest that I should buy for the pageant?





THANKS!!!What is good beauty pageant makeup and hair?
pageants are gross.What is good beauty pageant makeup and hair?
1. The evening gown depends on the dress. if you could send me the pic of the dress then i could help you out. For swimsuit have very natural look but shimmery natural. The colours woodwinked, mulch and brule look good when you put woodwinked on the led. Mulch in the crease and brule as highlight. These colours are availiable at any MAC cosmetics counter. Get the artist there to help you out while you are there. I say a peachy blush so go to mac and ask them for a peach colour or ask them on their opinion. Nude lips for swimsuit. And for interveiw i need to know the outfit,





2. For the gown i need to see a pic of dress. For swim suit i would say let it out and flowing because of you type on google swimsuit then all the girls have long flowy hair out. For interveiw i say do it half up with waves.





3. UM.. not to sure what to put here. If you email me looks that u r sure on then i can email you a list.





My email is jennyto@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment