Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do u think of ELF makeup?

is it good quality?, does it cause breakout?





cause their stuff are raelly cheap on the websiteWhat do u think of ELF makeup?
I've ordered from them a couple of times.





Their stuff is cheap but it's decent quality. I love their lip glosses and nail polish, it's so quick-drying and lasts a standard amount of time.





Everything's hypo-allergenic I believe, so you don't have to worry about breakouts. I recommend trying the nail polish and lip gloss, those are two of my favorite items.





I wouldn't use it as my only makeup brand, but it's good when you're running low on makeup and wanna try something new.What do u think of ELF makeup?
me and my friend use it all the time, that's the only brand we buy! It Doesn't break out unless you are allergic to it because its bare minerals. Put a dab on your wrist and see if it breaks you out the next day.
the stuff i got was of great quality.


it's good quality and cheap =D
the quality is great! I love their lipglosses and the make up brushes.
there lip gloss is amazing.


i have 9 of them with the dual sides.
i like it.


good stuff.. and good quality

No comments:

Post a Comment