Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Questions about ELF makeup?

I found this wonderful site: eyeslipsface.com.





I found it because Seventeen magazine recomended a bronzer for my color from there.





Everything is $1- $5 and I am hooked.


All the reviews I've seen are saying this stuff is GREAT.





However my parents are skeptical.





My dad wonders what they are REALLY skipping on to keep prices low.





My mom wonders if they have any bad ingredients that can cause a reaction.





Help?Questions about ELF makeup?
I use ELF all the time and it's a really great product. Chances are, if you haven't heard anything bad about it, then there's nothing bad to hear. ELF appeals to people who can't afford the expensive Sephora stuff as well as anyone who likes makeup, which is why the prices are low. Hope I helped ^.^Questions about ELF makeup?
ELF is a great line.. I've ordered several times from there.. The things i reccomend are the mineral makeup, mineral blush, their brushes are wonderful, fingernail polish, blotting sheets.. and i could go on for days..


What i wouldnt reccomend is the face products like concealer and pressed powder.. The mineral powder is good.. but the others are just eh, i mean you pay for what you get with those.. Their eyeshadows arent too pigmented like MAC's but, you get some good ones for everyday wear,.


I would say if you want a good face makeup, to go to MAC.
We have ELF in the UK too my friend gets loads of stuff and really loves all of it.





The price is cheap as the amounts you get seem to be smaller than what you would usually expect. That doesnt really bother me as I get bored of a colour after a while.





You have just reminded me that I was going to place my first order.





Happy shopping!!!
Well tell your dad that I think the elf site has low prices because with shipping a one dollar item could cost up to five dollars, so if they used the same price as in stores no one would want to buy them since it would be so expensive.


I have the same problem so I know how you feel! lol. hope I helped.
I have some products from ELF and I must say it's pretty good.





The eyeshadow is beautiful, however i bought a lumanizer and it was not that good even though it was apretty color.





The lip gloss is pretty good and it stays on for a long time.
I've used elf, and totally hate it. It's bad quality.


NYC is cheap, but good. Get that instead.
whats elf make up

No comments:

Post a Comment