Monday, April 26, 2010

Does any one know of any toddler/child beauty pagents where you don;t need tons of fake hair and makeup.?

You didn't say where you were from...my daughter did LOTS of pagents when she was younger (she 10 now). E-Mail (brat71825@yahoo.com) me or IM me and let me know where you are and I will see if I can help!!Does any one know of any toddler/child beauty pagents where you don;t need tons of fake hair and makeup.?
Thanks!!


check out www.covermissusa.com


GOOD LUCK for you daughter Report Abuse
Does any one know of any toddler/child beauty pagents where you don;t need tons of fake hair and makeup.?
That is so sick..why don't you all realize that it's all about the money!?
i have no idea. but i recommend that you dont even start pageants because sooner or later youll end up like one of those mothers who go crazy with the spray tans and metallic makeup. pu your daughter in horseback riding or dance.
child beauty pageants, even with no makeup, seem like a very weird idea to me, at best. At worst, they are just creepy. Sorry, that's my opinion.
yea some lady from the KB agentcy talked to me about some for my kid
to atart with this is not a smart alick anwer but a secere one take that lovely child and dress her up real nice and take her out on the towm and tell all her friends and yours too that she is your little queen and make her feel she is special after that she will do the rest all buy her self.i am the father of four. two of them little girks and i love them all and if you let a child know that you are real proud of them you will be veary pleasingly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment