Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does Elf Makeup work well?

I heard about it before, and I went on the website. Each of the items are only $1!!! Is it really cheap quality? I really want to buy a lot of it, but I'm afraid it will all be terrible quality. Please answer! Thanks so much!Does Elf Makeup work well?
I don't like the MAKEUP, but the brushes are really good. Watch this review for the brushes:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPappDBp1鈥?/a>


helped me learn a lot.Does Elf Makeup work well?
elf makeup is pretty cheap. you pretty much get what you pay for. the powders usually break and make a huge mess. i'd go for something at least a little more expensive like covergirl. their stuff is always amazing.
the brushes are GREAT! however i find the liploss is a little too thick (at least for me). the eyeshadow and blush is ok.


The eyeliner is absolutely horrible. I wouldn't say its the BEST. but in general its ok.
I bought 30 dollars worth and everything worked very well.


The brushes are great, and if you buy from the 3 dollar studio line everythings better.
NO!


You get what you


pay for. Its cheap


for a reason.


I got the lipstick


and eyeliners.


There is another


cheap brand


called NYC


try this instead.
well with my experience its not that great


i wudnt buy it again


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
The brushes and lip gloss are the only things I have tried.


They work well... and are worth the $$.


Hope I helped.


%26lt;3
no!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment