Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How good is elf makeup?

Do they work good? I've never used elf and i just bought some today.How good is elf makeup?
I've been using Elf since they launch and I've ordered EVERYTHING...there are hits and misses just like in EVERY single makeup company no matter at what price they sell their stuff...





All I got to say try their products you may like something you may hate others...


just like me


There are things that I tried and WILL never buy again and there are other things that I stock up on...





Their ingredients are not bad...they are posted in their site...





This is a really cool company...charities, against animal cruelty, believe that ALL women should be able to afford makeup (yes there are women that can't go to Sephora like me and you and spend 40 bucks on a bronzer).





There are some products that are great that are a dollar!!! and there are other products that totally stink...but hey it is just a dollar!!!! How good is elf makeup?
Elf has a lot of ingredients in it's products that are bad for your skin. The only product worth getting is the brow gel. The eyeshadows fade, and so does everything else. I wouldn't recomend it.
It is on sale for a dollar at a crappy grocery store by my house. dont use it. any of it. its nasty.the powders are cakey and fade, the foundation doesnt go on right, and the eye makeup remover burns.
they are ok for a dollar


but if u want cheap makeup go with NYX they are GREAATT


the ohnly thing worth buying from ELF are the brushes and glosses
Good for the price, they're brushes are nice too.
fades i dont like it. invest like 2 more dollars ang get covergirl or something.
The brushes are good for their price but their other products I'm not too sure
ehhh...OK I guess, I wouldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment