Monday, April 26, 2010

Does anyone here buy and use Elf makeup?

I am planning on buying the mineral eyeshadow from Elf and I just was wondering if it was good. I am fair skinned and have blue/green eyes. So can you please tell me what colors would look best and can you review and leave comments? Thank you in advance!Does anyone here buy and use Elf makeup?
YES YES YES YES good investment good quality lasts throughout the day it is kinda hard to open up at first but ones you find out how to open it it goes like a breeze. i to, have blue eyes and fair skinned, and i have socialite. btw you could go to the live chat and they'll match you up as well. its very easy actually because i tried to do that and they adviced me the ones i wanted and the ones i wouldn't want:)Does anyone here buy and use Elf makeup?
I LOVE e.l.f. mineral eyeshadows! They are very very pretty, although some can be quite, shimmery/sparkly. I highly recommend Celebrity. Ahh I love it. :D I have several though and I love them all. As for eye color, I don't know. I have hazel.. brown and green. Good luck, I highly recommend them!!!
umm yea ido, got acouple things from ross which i wasnt expecting, it was like under 7$





but ihave there mineral shadows in royal **purple


confident **deep brown , kinda


and wild **gold





there amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment