Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you like the beauty products such as hair gel and makeup from walmart?

I but hair gel


but makeup I wouldnt because the quality is different. I used to buy walmart makeup but after I tried Mac %26amp; Mary Kay I could feel the difference in the quality. So I discourage buying makeup from WalMart. U can buy like lipgloss, mascara but not foundations or anything like thatDo you like the beauty products such as hair gel and makeup from walmart?
sure! they sell the same makeup and hair products as any kmart, target, or local drug store. (rimmel, l'oreal, neutrogena, herbal essences, pantene pro-v, etc etc)Do you like the beauty products such as hair gel and makeup from walmart?
Yes. Much cheaper, even though I shop at Target.
its all the same thing...
To be perfectly honest, I only buy quality stuff. There really IS a difference. To each his own. Whatever works for you is awesome!!
well if you like serious hold then yes, i can get got2ge and it works so well on short hair, and Vo5 so sexy volume is good for longer hair, but my fave is the new herbal essences ';set me up'; system because anyone can use it, it's so versatile...

No comments:

Post a Comment