Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is ELF makeup quality good?

There is this site: Eyes Lips Face, and i want to know (ONLY IF YOUVE HEARD OF IT OR USED IT) if it is good quality and worth your dollar.Is ELF makeup quality good?
I and many other people buy from E.L.F! I love it for it's lip products, brushes(especially eye ones) and eyes!





The face products are awesome as well. Just a side note, if you purchase MAC eyeshadows, you can put them in ELF palettes!





So, if you do decide to order, put in the code ';carolina'; and you get 50% off an order less than $20!





Hope this helps!Is ELF makeup quality good?
yes





it works AMAZINGLY





especially the eye widener(cool gadget: it has a built in sharpener!)





their eyeshadow has rich,vibrant color





their mascara makes your lashes really plump


and the waterproof works like a charm





this stuff is fabulous
Ok first of all its a dollar! Who cares just invest $5 and try it! But I heard about it on my local radio station and she said something about makeup artists using it so it must be pretty good quality!
I bought some lip gloss from them that I like and their makeup brushes. I'm a Mac cosmetics user and love everything about Mac. But I could not bring myself to purchase their makeup brushes.
I love elf. It is defiantly worth a dollar.
I've heard of it but have never bought it. It sounds too good to be true. If you buy it, let me know what you think
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment