Monday, April 26, 2010

Does makeup and hair weave make people beautiful? isn't beauty a combo of internal and external.?

okay. a lot of celebrities/non celebrities wear makeup, hair weaves, perms, dyes, etc. all not natural beauty. for there's no natural beauty. wearing clothes, putting soaps, polish, tans, dyes, creams, etc. on us unnatural. so, do you think makeup/hair weaves makes a person beautiful? a lot of our favorite singers such as beyonce, alicia keys, pam anderson, etc. are all airbrushed, dye their hair, some wear weaves, makeup, etc. they don't look the same without it.


i realize some people have skin issues, acne, blotches, scars, cuts, etc. and they wear makeup to cover it up to help their esteem.


as do people with weaves/perms.


but some people become disappointed when your skin isn't as nice as the makeup make it look, or your hair isn't as long as the weave makes it look.


but then again a lot of people don't look good with weave/makeup.


i get zits and blotches too.


i think you have to have the symmetrical features in your face, or a certain shape to make makeup/weave work. right?Does makeup and hair weave make people beautiful? isn't beauty a combo of internal and external.?
make up beautifies u more but beauty is more internal and don't relie on make up just love the skin ur in coz girls are all beautiful.Does makeup and hair weave make people beautiful? isn't beauty a combo of internal and external.?
I see where youre going and I totally agree with the girl up there. You have to have something good to start with in the first place. It's not just the make up its their own facial features too. BUT there are some celebs like pam anderson and avril lavigne who Ive seen without makeup and its just bad... but truly, you have to be somewhat pretty already. Im very skilled with applying makeup and I wear lots of eye make up very often, and I sometimes do have blonde hair extensions also. And yes, I do turn way more heads when I'm ';done up..'; But, like I said, you have to have something decent to work with.





But anyway, I agree with you on having to have the facial features to be pretty to begin with.





Look at Paris Hilton, her nose.. to me, it makes her face look horrible.. But whatever, thats me!
I see where you are going with this. When I would hear people criticize Beyonce and say that she wouldn't look as good if it weren't for her make-up and weave, I would always defend her and say what you stated in your last sentence... you have to have a beautiful canvas to work with ALREADY! i personally think she looks better when she's toned down. Simply because some women don't need alot of make-up b/c it makes them look fake and cartoonish. Especially when you compare the before and after, less is more and it looks fresher and sexier in my opinion.





I wear make-up, but I am a fan of keeping it simple with a little foundation and powder, carmex and maybe some mascara. I wear my hair natural and I love it! It's liberating...





I won't ramble here. I mean, of course we all know that beauty is skin deep. But, Amel Larriex, Erykah Badu, Ya Ya Dacosta, Lizz Wright, Nikki Jean from the group NOUVEAU RICHE, are all naturally beautiful with or without make-up!





And at the end of the day, women do all this airbrushing for men, no matter how hard they try to deny it and you can for damn sure tell what type of man you are dealing with when it comes to Beyonce lovers or Amel Larrieux lovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment