Monday, April 26, 2010

Have you heard of Elf Makeup & do you like it?

Have you heard of Elf Makeup?





What product and color do you like?Have you heard of Elf Makeup %26amp; do you like it?
I love that stuff its cheap and its good quality ( for the price)


I mainly like their lip glosses and mascara.Have you heard of Elf Makeup %26amp; do you like it?
You get what you pay for. I know a bunch of their stuff is only a dollar. I don't recommend their makeup, but they do have good nail polish and if I did get 2 brushes from them that are AMAZING!!! The eyeshadow brush %26amp; the blending brush. =]





So yea... the only 3 things I would get are those 2 brushes, their nail polish %26amp; their lipglosses.. everything else is POO! hehe
It's made of cheap materials. I would not compare it to half the brands they do. It's def. no clinique or mac. I mean, you can buy the stuff at the dollar store. I bought stuff online and was disappointed.
The lip gloss is really good.


The mascara is ok.


The liquid eyeliner is ok also.


The eyeshadows and blushes do not stay on at all.


The face shimmer is very cheap looking and not worth it.
Ummmm no.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment