Monday, April 26, 2010

Is ELF mineral makeup the same as Bare Essentials?

I want to try mineral makeup but I don't want to pay $60 for a starter kit. Can anyone tell me if ELF mineral makeup is the same or about the same? I have heard good things about it. Thanks!Is ELF mineral makeup the same as Bare Essentials?
NO THERE NOT THE SAME! THE Bareminers makeup for the foundation is only 25 bucks So if I were you id get just the foundationIs ELF mineral makeup the same as Bare Essentials?
Both products offer you the same great coverage as liquid foundations do except without. The Bare Essentials product can be applied with makeup brushes in one additional step.





http://www.mineralscosmetics.org/ Report Abuse

NO WAY. ELF is no where near as good for your skin as Bare Essentials. You can just get the foundation from B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment