Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone every used elf makeup?

is it good????Has anyone every used elf makeup?
Its not the best quality, the only things I thought were good were the lip gloss and the shimmering facial whip. Used them for a friends photo shoot and they came out really pretty. The foundation brush isnt too bad actually.





The blush and eyeshadow dont have much staying power, but what can you expect for one dollar. lolHas anyone every used elf makeup?
My little sister got it one time online. It's total crap. It's worse then the stuff I played with when I was three. Don't get it.


Brands I like (and you should try):


MAC


Dior


Chanel


Benefit


Too Faced (for mascara only... I don't like their other stuff)


Tarte (for eyeshadows and liners)


NARS











I hope this helps!
i have.


only the eyeliner.


i thinks its ok not the


best makeup out there


but i do like one of their


eyeshadows...its not


doesnt go on too hard.





you can go buy it and check it out.
its alright the dollar stuff is tiny. i could only buy it online.. but the quality is okay.. i like the brushes the best and the lip gloss is sticky.. eyeshadows are good. fondations is good too q
Yes it is very nice their lip gloss smells amazing! It's only $1.00 at target and their foundation (powder) smells like hot coco! yumm
Decent makeup. I think Wet N' Wild is the best (and cheapest) in price and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment