Monday, April 26, 2010

I need beauty advice for hair cut color and makeup?

I have long hair probably about 15 inches or so. ( 5 inches past shoulders ) its wavy like vanessa hudgens. And i do not know what to do with it. Its like it just hangs there! And its darker red brown. My bangs are to my chin. I just do not know what to do any more!





And for makeup. I am fair skinned and i have mild acne. I do not know what kind of foundation to use. Or what kind of eye makeup. I have green eyes. And i don't know what color or what kind to use. PLEASE HELP ME!!!I need beauty advice for hair cut color and makeup?
For your hair maybe you could put some moose in it and blow dry it, make it really full and have volume. And for your bangs maybe trim them so you can sweep them across your face or perhaps some some baby doll bangs. Its really up to you and what you like but those are just some ideas.


For make up my favorite foundation is from MAC. Go to the mall and talk to them about it. The people at the make up counter can help you match and get the right one for your type of skin. They can also help you with eye make up. How to put it on what kind to use. MAC has great eye shadows and liners etc.


Opposites attract, so with for green eyes, red based colors really bring them out. Purples are great. Dark mauve's and plum. This goes for shadow, liner, and mascara. But be careful not to over do it, especially having light skin you don't want to look like a hooker! Hah.


Just be yourself and look amazing.


Hope I helped, best wishes.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment