Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is ELF makeup any good?

I'm thinking of buying some things from EyesLipsFace.co.uk because the stuff look pretty good and cheap.





Have you bought stuff from there before? If so what was it like?


And any makeup you reccomend from there? Thanks :)Is ELF makeup any good?
the stuff there is ok, pretty good for the price tbh.


%26amp; it delivered in like 3 days which i thought waz great!Is ELF makeup any good?
Im not sure on the makeup because i only brought some face powder which in my opinion was really good for how cheap it was. The brushes on the other hand are amazing. i mean the brushes from the studio line. They are so smooth and soft its unreal. plus i ordered my stuff on like the wednesday and it had come by friday which i thought was really good. but i would really recommend the brushes and tbh the make up too, just try a few products first don't go spending loads there's no point and then you can just make a second order if your happy with the quality of the makeup. :)
Yes I have bought ELF makeup before.


I spent about $40 on one order..and honestly, I wasn't amazed.


I mean, your getting for what you paid for.


I like the lip glosses a lot, specifically the lip plumping one (even though they don't plump your lips) but its beautiful and lasts on my lips.


Some of the eyeshadows are good though. The applicators are also good to buy since they are only a buck. I would not reccomend the mineral makeup though....unless you like NO coverage.





Some of the brushes are great though! I use a flat shader brush from them all the time.





And the products are very small.


All in all, you are going to get your moneys worth with this stuff. ....its only $1. haha


I would not spend too much, but just some things to try out. If you like it, then buy more!





but the item I would reccomend is eye shadow brush, lip plumper gloss and ohh their brush belt! I LOVE THAT!
Some of the products are alright. The brushes are really good quality for the price, the eyeshadows and good too, they last all day and the nail polish.





The mineral products are rubbish, they give no coverage and are 2 shades darker than what they are meant to be. The lip products are awful too, they wear off after 15 mins.
MAC is better


Try www.trinitydivinity.co.uk they have some really good deals!!
no its not really that great at all. Pretty disappointing stuff actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment