Monday, April 26, 2010

Beauty Tips for Me? Makeup and Hair- chubby cheeks, monolids, asian?

Which kinds of makeup would be appropiate for me?





Race: Asian


Eyes: Dark Brown/ Monolid but I have pretty big eyes for asians


Cheeks: Chubby but not fat. People tell me I look like a cute little kid still.





For blush, people say to smile and put it on the apples of your cheeks. But I have dimples so it looks like I have 2 apples. I dont know which one :(


Hair: Dark Brown and straightBeauty Tips for Me? Makeup and Hair- chubby cheeks, monolids, asian?
so there is this really awesome chick on you tube. that has mono lids and cute cheeks. i think you should check her out her channel i love her makeup and tips and she is so cute and its worth a try. her eye shadow tutorials are the best and her cheek contouring video is another really good one that you should view. hope you like her as much as i do





http://www.youtube.com/user/fafinettex3

No comments:

Post a Comment