Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is elf makeup a good brand?

Eyes lips face. I have gone on their web, and a lot of their makeup looks great but it is cheap. Does it look good, or is mascara clumpy, lipgloss barely shows, and foundation is crusty? Is it good or bad. THANKSIs elf makeup a good brand?
the makeup is ok. the mineral eyeshadows and lipglosses work reasonably well, but I wouldn't try foundation or mascara from there.Is elf makeup a good brand?
Aly





It depends on what you have used before. I am use to using middle to higher end makeup.


When I can afford to spend lavishly I use Chanel, http://www.chanel.com


But when I cannot, I use Coonobabe, South beach brand. http://www.coonobabe.com (not cheap, but inexpensive good makeup) plus they always ship the orders to me for free.





I tried elf 2 yrs ago, with a blush, threw it away after two applications. So if you don't really have experience using good makeup I guess elf will probably be good, but if you are use to better, than it will not be a good experience.
elf makeup as a whole is great. good quality for the price, wears well, and doesn't clog up my skin. my only warning: beware their face products (foundation, powder, etc). they usually are darker in person, and have the tendency to be orangey. buy those in a store, not online. otherwise great stuff for a little price.
its pretty good, ive tried their lip glosses and eyeshadows so i dont think you'll waste any money, however i recommened anything from sephora. It's the best.
I own two Elf lipglosses and I like them, they just add a little shimmer =]
o__o you want to be wearing green and red make up rofl i dont know about it. make up is dumb o__o
i havnt used it but my cousin has and she didnt like it

No comments:

Post a Comment