Monday, April 26, 2010

How good is elf makeup ? wanna trying it?

Any other goods brands that you recommend?How good is elf makeup ? wanna trying it?
Alright here it is, a review on e.l.f cosmetics. E.l.f cosmetics is popular for one thing, being cheap...when I mean cheap I mean $1.00 dollar on all items. Sometimes they have a crazy sale and the items are like .75 cents. Obviously this makeup brand is for the young and trendy and the fact that it is easy on the wallet makes it appealing for consumers. In fact, you can go outside and bash some berries and make a better lipstick than e.l.f''s lipstick. Their products are not even worth $1.00 dollar.





Why is e.l.f so cheap?





* Packaging- Their packaging is pretty basic, bare, cheap and boring.


* Advertisement- They rely more on online ads and word of mouth.


* Cheap Ingredients- Let's face it, you are not going to find sea kelp and retinol in their products.





A lot of people complaint about the slow shipping and how people didn't get some of their items. I had all my items and my items came within a week. So I was happy about that.





I have to say some of their products are OK but not to die for. I personally like their bronzer and lipsticks. Their studio and mineral line is probably something you should take a look at if you're just starting into makeup. Otherwise I would go to your local drug store and check out other products.





For the mineral and studio products, their packaging is better but nothing unique, prices double and not so much tripled but you can understand why it cost a tiny bit more.





Cheap is not always good. You do get what you pay for, but you have to shop smart and do not be afraid to experiment. Just because e.l.f''s cosmetics are bad does not mean other inexpensive makeup are of lower quality.How good is elf makeup ? wanna trying it?
Well, I've never tried elf, but everything is only a dollar, so go for it.





A cheap brand that I really like is N.Y.C- new york color it's cheap and still good quality, you can find it at walmart,target,etc.





good luck! =]
I love elf!!! I have tried a lot of their products and I have liked almost everything. The stuff I didn't like was not really my color, so I just gave it away to my sister and friend.
its not that good. its like only a dollar tho, so i would buy it and see how you like it.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment