Monday, April 26, 2010

ELF makeup?

so i heard about this online makeup store called elf that sells their makeup for 1.00 per product. i think this is way too good to be true. can anyone tell me about it that has tried this stuff? thanks!ELF makeup?
Yes, I love ELF products. I've never purchased them online before. I think I got mine at Wal Mart or Target. It's great though. I have some powder and lipgloss.ELF makeup?
ELF is the best makeup! Visit there website: www.eyelipsface.com and you will find great deals! Report Abuse

Opinions on ELF products vary. I, personally, have never used any of their products, so I'm not sure beyond the fact that you really can get makeup for $1. One of my friends said the lipgloss she bought tasted like elf (ah, sarcasm) while another loves their products. If you're not hurting in your makeup fund, I think it's worth a shot to order a thing or two.
Yes it is true. I watched something on TV on like the Style channel about the guy who came up with it. He said he hates to see his wife spend a lot of money on makeup, so decided to make some that was cheap for everyone, but still a great product!





I've bought a few things from them. Their eyeshadow's aren't the best quality. I love their lip gloss and chapstick. Their blushes are nice. The powder is okay, if you put too much on it looks like cakey, but if you just dust it over lightly using a brush it looks okay. Their concealer is nothing special, and it has this weird orange scent to it. Thats all the products I've tried, I hope my input helped out a little.
I ordered some a few months ago and I hate it!! It is cheap and does not stay on. There are better products out there that might be a few dollars more but worth the money.
NO, NOT HEARD OF BEFORE, BUT I'LL CHECK IT OUT.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment