Monday, April 26, 2010

Beauty Questions...? Hair color for eyes + face? Makeup tips?

Hi! I'm twenty years old and a current college student. I was blonde all my life until I dyed my hair a dark brown/red about nine months ago. I really liked it, but I would like some insight on what to do next. I know that I would rather not go back to blonde (still trying new things), and I want a hair color that would look good with my eyes and skin tone (I'm very pale with light blue/gray eyes). Here are some pictures showing my eyes and hair:





http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/magpiemarie/?action=view%26amp;current=l_24f61e2f5a591ede31a4a7d68bf310a3.jpg





http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/magpiemarie/?action=view%26amp;current=l_b725601a575cd5f0664375afd30247be.jpg





Also, could anyone give me any good makeup tips? I'm not very fashion savvy, and I don't know a lot about this sort of thing... so any advice for hair color and makeup would be lovely.





I do love having dark hair... should I get the same color shown above redone? How would a ';carrot top'; red look??Beauty Questions...? Hair color for eyes + face? Makeup tips?
use natural looking colors (light pink , browns , and skin tones) they look better with brownish hair colors and look good becasue they arent super darkBeauty Questions...? Hair color for eyes + face? Makeup tips?
Keeping your hair healthy is key to enhancing its beauty and feel. No matter what hair color, length, or type, your hair will always look better when it鈥檚 well taken care of. Fortunately, there are a lot of little things we can do to help take better care of our hair and keep it looking shiny and beautiful. It doesn鈥檛 take a lot of time or effort, but by following these steps your beautiful hair is sure to boost your confidence and get plenty of compliments

No comments:

Post a Comment