Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ELF Makeup Site Problem?

Hey, everyone. Im here once again and I want to ask you if you guys can help me with my problem.





I currently living at Malaysia and this lately, I've heard that many of my friends are using a make up product with brands ';ELF'; and they suggest me to buy one for a try. So I tought Im gonna buy any eyeshadow or cosmetic brush from eyeslipsface.com





I make like some kinda of survey all over the web and be one of the member of ELF site. But the time I want to check out and make payment for item I have choosen, it will redirect me into eyeslipsface.asia





The problem now is, everytime it redirect me into eyeslipsface.asia/ , my web browser will say that its appear broken or link doesn鈥檛 work. So I tried to use eyeslipsface.co.uk/ but so sad, the delivery only available to people who live in UK





Now I don鈥檛 know what should I do. I tought I have problem with my pc so I restart ed it, but the link still don鈥檛 work





I asked my friends, but they said non of them having problem like I do.





Can you guys help me because I really want to try any of the ELF product





Thanks for the help =)ELF Makeup Site Problem?
Try to order it on a different computer xDELF Makeup Site Problem?
use at different computer or buy some makeup from cheap store

No comments:

Post a Comment