Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good ELF makeup products?

I have purchased from ELF cosmetics only once before and was pretty satisfied with my order. Being new to the brand, i only got a few things, (eye liner, one eye shadow, two brushes, and two lip glosses)....I am planing on ordering from them again pretty soon. Is there any products you would recommend me try?Also, is there any store I can purchase this brand in?? (I live in Southern Cali if that helps)Good ELF makeup products?
The eyelash curler is amazing, the first one I find that doesn麓t pinch my eyelids.





I love most of the brushes, get more of them! All the lip products are also very good.





I麓ve heard the many things from the studio line are very good, like the contour blush. The eyeliner from the studio line is my fave!





Constantly check their website for chance of special discounts and coupons.Good ELF makeup products?
i just finished ordering lip gloss from them! last time i ordered from them i got their SPF 15 lip gloss, chapstick, eyeshadow and I was very satisfied. their makeup is cheap in price but not in quality. I would recommend trying everything they have to offer, i also heard that their makeup tools are very sufficient. hope this helped :)
I purchased a few of their mineral blushes and their mineral glow a couple of months ago. Hated the mineral glow but their blushes were pretty good. They're a bit chalky but the color is great.
You get get elf at KMart and Burlington's... I know Burlingtons' have those sets.. mine at least.





I love their facial whip as an eyeshadow base. I think it beats Urban Decay Primer, because this shimmering facial whip is sticky, and pops your colors better.
I tried their Mineral Makeup once and was not at all happy with it. It was very poor quality.
you should go to rite aid, or food for less its really cheap there!

No comments:

Post a Comment