Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ELF makeup products...... They are so inexpensive, I wonder if they're healthy and good quality?

I'm thinking about getting this All Over Cover Stick, the All Over Color Stick, the Pressed Powder, and some lip gloss and eyeshadow. I'm a little concerned about the face products. They're so inexpensive, are they good? ARE THEY HEALTHY FOR SKIN?


*PLEASE LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION AND INGREDIENTS, THEN GIVE YOUR OPINION


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/face/all_ove鈥?/a>


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/face/all_ove鈥?/a>


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/face/clarify鈥?/a>ELF makeup products...... They are so inexpensive, I wonder if they're healthy and good quality?
I've owned many e.l.f products, and have never had the slightest problem. Remember they couldnt sell makeup products, if they were not safe for your face. I would definetely go ahead and purchase those products. Good choices by the way!!! i hope you found this helpful! : )ELF makeup products...... They are so inexpensive, I wonder if they're healthy and good quality?
Hey there!


I had never heard of e.l.f. before, but my friend had an all-over color stick that didn't match her skin color well- so she gave it to me!


I absolutely loved it! The color was ';pink lemonade'; and it had a special warmth that I haven't found anywhere else. I'm not a dermatologist, but my skin breaks out fairly easily- and this product didn't cause it to.


So, as a fan of their product line, I'd recommend their stuff- I'd say they're good quality for half the price. Well, more like a sixth :)
I'm a tad skeptical about e.l.f. products too.


All the reviews I've read said they like it a lot,


except for the brushes (the hair falls out easily)


The ingredients that aren't very good for you are:


Cetyl Alcohol %26amp; Methlyparaben


I don't think they would be that terrible for you though. =p
Hey :]


It is an affordable brand but I would advise you to invest a bit more in your face products. Cheaps ones don't usually work that well.


But by all means try their lip and eyes products. These are pretty much frugal


Guud Luck
i have only had their mascara duo. And i loved it!!! it's so worth the money. Lol. But i hear that they are as good as mac. so i say go ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment