Monday, April 26, 2010

Would you suggest using the makeup brand ELF?

Everything is only a dollar ad i read about it in all the fashion mags., but has anyone actually tried it?Would you suggest using the makeup brand ELF?
Ive tried the lip glosses and they work really great for a dollar. I wouldn't suggest using the mascara though because that stuff its better to pay a bit more for. A lot of people have reviews of the stuff on youtube. I also heard the liquid eyeliner stayed on really well. I wish they sold it at stores where I live.Would you suggest using the makeup brand ELF?
I use it and I like it a bunch! I just wish they would make more colors now :D
it's awesome!!!!!
I would use it as they do not test on animals and it's very cheap! If you don't like it you've only wasted $1. It's gotten very good reviews on drugstore.com and in various mags.
YES! I have TONS of their stuff. Most of it rocks but I would not recommend the mascara. Definitely worth a try!





www.eyeslipsface.com (e.l.f. website)
the face and the eyeshadows

No comments:

Post a Comment