Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Any one try elf makeup?

Hi, I heard of this brand of makeup that is selling all of their makeup because Nordstrom is buying their brand out. And now they are selling all of their makeup for $1 ! Has anyone tried the line of ELF (eyes, lips, face) makeup? Is it nice makeup, or is it a cheap quality? thanks for your comments!Any one try elf makeup?
Yes I have bought at least one of every product at elfcosmetics.com and I really liked them all, especially the luminance bronzer and the brush sets- the eyelash curler is THE BEST, the eyeshadows come in really pretty colors and as long as you primer your eyelids (you can use all over cover stick for that or the concealer) they'll stay on all day - yes it's all a dollar except bath %26amp; body stuff and mineral makeup and of course the kits - i'm just about to place another order





if you're interested I can send you a coupon for buy two get one freeAny one try elf makeup?
Nordstrom isnt buying them buying them out, its just a rumor.





Their lip products are good


I didnt like the eyeshadow, i came off in like an hour


The eyeliners in liquid and pencil are pretty good


the all over color sticks are good





basically most of their stuff is pretty good but I didnt like the eyeshadow, the eyeshadow was like something yougive your kid sister to play with. For eyeshadow i prefer to go expensive like urban decay, its worth it to me, esp since i CANT live without eyeshadow! I have more of it than any other product!





I love the brushes though! They arent sephora quality obviously, but for $1 they're a steal, thats where i got all my brushes from!
YEAH OMG ITS SO GOOD..the eyelash curler is amazing the fake eyelashes feels so good but the glue is bad...umm the eyeshdoadow is good as MAC but its good with primer..the lip stuff i dont use cause i use lip plumper anyways but I brought my mom loads of stuff from there for mothers day
hey i bought some online the other day, did not receive it yet but i will update you when i do. i heard that they are always $1 and they started a rumor that it was a short time only to boost sales. i hope its good i bought a bunch. Oprah says she loves it...who knows
No it sounds cool though


i want to try it :D
well its ok. i have a lip glos trio and it is pretty good. and it is spf 15

No comments:

Post a Comment