Monday, April 26, 2010

How long does elf makeup take to delivery i live in maryland if that helps!!?

And do you recommend itHow long does elf makeup take to delivery i live in maryland if that helps!!?
It's not that great.


:/How long does elf makeup take to delivery i live in maryland if that helps!!?
it'll probably take somewhere between 3 and 7 days.





some of their stuff is really good, while others aren't... their lip glosses are really good. actually, ALL lipgloss is basically the same thing, so e.l.f. is probably the best brand to get because it's only $1. their makeup brushes are also pretty decent, especially the ones for the eyes.
It depends on the shipping method you choose, but the average is a week. i placed an order with 3 day shipping and arrived in 2 days. Aren't they great, i got addicted to their products, I think I already have all of their products, if it's your first time buying, tell them I recommended you, and they'll start giving a lot of discounts.
I live in PA and it didn't take long at all. I was really surprised by how fast the shipping was considering what I've heard before about how it wasn't very good. So I think maybe 2-4 days for you.





And I definitely recommend at least trying it. Some of their products are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment