Monday, April 26, 2010

Opinions on ELF studio brushes and makeup artist belt?

I plan on getting them;





BRUSHES:


Are they soft?


Durable?


How long have you had them?


Is it true that there's a strong chemical smell at first?





BELT:


How long have you had it?


How many brushes does it hold?


What makeup belts can you compare it to?


Is it durable?


Is it true that there's a strong chemical smell at first?


Does this smell go away?Opinions on ELF studio brushes and makeup artist belt?
The only 2 ELF brushes that are woth buying is their eyeshadow brush %26amp; the blending brush. The rest are junk! hehe I love the two I have. They lasted me for a year now and it's still going strong =]





I also own a ton of MAC brushes. They are more pricey, but they will last way longer. If you're just thinking about getting some MAC brushes, I suggest you get these 3 to start off.





239


224


117





You can anything with those 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment