Monday, April 26, 2010

Should I invest in ELF Makeup?

I wanna spend like 30 bucks worth of stuff there, should I? Should I invest in it all? I'm talking about a whole makeup collection.Should I invest in ELF Makeup?
Why do you want to look like an ELF?


Do you want a PIXIE cut?


Do you want to attract a GNOME?Should I invest in ELF Makeup?
Yea it is very worth it, my girlfriend bought a collection of makeup the other day and she likes it cause she has everything she needs now.
I think if you really want to go for it. I have a couple of ELF eye shadows and creme blush and I like it. I just wish they had more colors! But on the whole, for the price it's a good make-up brand.
no, santa has that covered for them already... happy holidays
It depends on what you want! If you like the drugstore makeup then ELF will be fine for you. If you prefer something that is high end then you will be very disappointed in ELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment