Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you use ELF cosmetics/Makeup ?

Do you use ELF cosmetics/Makeup ?


How do you like it ?


I know the Price is Better then Right, but How is the quality ?Do you use ELF cosmetics/Makeup ?
I have a couple of elf products. the prices are realllyyyy good but you just have to find what products work best for you. i found that the elf studio brushes are really good especially for the price. i dont suggest using like elf foundations or liners. i really do enjoy the eyebrow kit and the bronzer duo. but if your a makeup junkie why not? i love makeup and use all different kinds so i love trying different products, so if you are as well its worth a try its not expensive.Do you use ELF cosmetics/Makeup ?
You get small amounts of everything.





You basically get what you pay for.





I like name brands that are found in the drug store. You can get the ELF stuff at Dollar Stores.
Yes I love it! Their brushes are really good quality, I also like their eyeshadows! I don't reccomend their eyeliners though, some of their lipglosses are kinda sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment