Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has any one ever used ELF makeup line before?

Is it good or no?Has any one ever used ELF makeup line before?
my gf uses alf makeup its brown just like the loveable 80's tv show str :)Has any one ever used ELF makeup line before?
????


never heard ov it
well, once I was playing the part of an elf for a christmas sale at a tree lot. and i had those point ears and the whole get-up. but I didnt wear any make up.
I've heard of them, but don't know much about them. If you're on a budget it certainly can't hurt to try them!
i havent heard about it sorry.
No, I haven't sorry.
i have-i got it at target. it was quite good.
woh kya hota hai?
I don't, so I don't know if it is good
YES!!! And actually for the price (everything's a dollar), ELF (Eyes-Lips-Face) are actually pretty decent products. I would suggest getting a full set (mascara, eye shadow, pressed powder, lipgloss and blush creme) to keep as a last minute overnight bag or in the purse or car for mid-day touch-ups. The mascaras they sell don't clump up or run, the powder shadows stay put, the pressed powders look natural and cover well, and the lipglosses - who doesn't love lipglosses? The scents and flavors are yummy! The only thing of theirs that I *wouldn't* recommend are the eye and lip *pencils* as the product inside tends to dry out quickly (or was too dry to begin with) and they are very hard to sharpen without the product in the pencil disintegrating - even with their own sharpeners. Don't get me wrong, I'm a die-hard Clinique fan, but ELF cosmetics are still fun, decent quality and great for taking with you.
you mean e.l.f like the eyes lips face cosmetics that are ultra cheap? I used them, the're good, well, for the price. I would recomend using stuff like eyliner and lipgloss and stuff not foundation from them because your skin is more important. And they are mostly cheap cause they are tiny! like you get nothing for the price! its ok though.





hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment