Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is your opinion of elf makeup?

I'm thinking about buying makeup from eyeslipsface.com and was wondering what you thought of it as a whole (service, products, etc.) I've read that the nail polish, lip gloss, brushes and brightening eye color are all great. So I'm wanting to get some of that plus various things like a make-up bag, eyelash curler, tweezers, etc. Are the products still good? (Because most of the reviews are from a year or two ago.) And I've also read bad stuff about customer service. I'm not concerned if it takes two weeks to ship, I'd just like to have all the stuff that I order.





And I would go to a Big Lots or K-Mart to buy the stuff, but I live in a little town and we only have a Wal-Mart.What is your opinion of elf makeup?
I watched a few youtube videos on elf products and some people say that the service is pretty bad, but i don't know if they've improved there service. Elf is good for people starting out with makeup as it's really cheap %26amp; just to play around with..i heard elfs new studio line is really good so try that out because i've heard really good things about it :)What is your opinion of elf makeup?
it may be cheap but its rubbish...if your not cheap but yuu sound it buy mac Report Abuse

Also if you get excited over buying $40 worth of makeup (what is that, like 1 tube of foundation, lol!) from a bad store which will probably let you down.. then you need to get a life. Report Abuse

You are so obviously trying to advertise the store...it is seriously embarassing. You could not be more obviousl.


Unfortunately for you, and the store, you can't delete this question now. So the fact that you are so deceptive is going to remain online for everyone to see and laugh at. Report Abuse

Also, pointing out that they have improved does not make the store look good. All you have done is remind people how bad you are. Not only that but most people agreed that they were bad.. LOL!!! Report Abuse

Well I've never used the make-up, but I am a proud owner of an elf brush (elf professional Defining Eye Brush). The bristles are very soft. It's perfect for applying eyeshadow on my lid, and on my crease, since I'm still saving up for more brushes. But until I get those brushes...then I think that this elf brush will do me just fine!! ;D
Its alright. Not a brand I would swear by though.


Not a fan of their face makeup. Ive heard bad stuff about customer service too. Youd probably be better off ordering from drugstore.com.





They have blotting papers I like.


Brushes from them arent bad.
I've only used they're eyeliner [both liquid %26amp; pencil.] . it sucks. it smudges easily, and the liquid eyeliner brush is horrible.
i have only used eyeshadow from e.l.f., but i was really satisfied with it because it was long wearing, did not crease, and had many attractive colors.
yessir; i love elf products;


%26amp;%26amp;


they are really cheap and cruelty free; and work reall nice :D
tyra on the tyra banks show said their good =]


so try it
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment