Saturday, December 26, 2009

Your FAVORITE makeup trick?

Favorite beauty trick i should say :PYour FAVORITE makeup trick?
thin black eyeliner on inside of bottom eye, but then do a little bit of dark purple shadow under your eyes, then put a nude shadow on, light blush and black mascara. chap-stic works to gloss lips. Your FAVORITE makeup trick?
i mix my foundation with clean and clear morning glow moisturizer to make a tinted moisturizer that makes me look refreshed but not greasy.. i use the maybelline dream matte mousse blush in pink satin on my cheeks and bam i look awake and flawless but not caked with makeup





i also cover my feet in baby oil gel at night and cover them with socks.... its sandal season.. no callused feet over here!! haha
heat the eyelash curler before use, put lots of mascara then heat the curler and use it again! super long lashes .. !
Using liquid eyeliner only on the top with the ';flick'; to look more Asian because I'm mixed.
Wetting eyeshadow and putting it on like liquid eyeliner. So many more colors to choose from and fun effects.
Use an eyeliner a few shades lighter that your eye color. Or using coloured eyeliner.
Washing my hair with freezing cold water because it makes my hair super soft and shiny. (:
I always use darker eyeliner, it makes my light blue eyes pop.
using white eyeliner on the waterline to give a more '; awake'; look. i tend to use this a lot.





glad to help :]
tea tree oil face wash to exfoliate, cleanse, and get rid of pimples.
taking mascara off with baby oil
Fat lash :D

No comments:

Post a Comment