Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is your favorite makeup trick?

Ready? Set? GO!What is your favorite makeup trick?
Freeze your eyeliner pencil before you sharpen it and of you only have a minute to do make up before you fly out the door, use mascara and lip gloss.What is your favorite makeup trick?
I'm a rep for Clinique and I've got a great many ';favorite'; tricks. I guess my best kept secret is that I like to pick up a cheap Rimmel lipliner (I use Spice) and line my lips and color them in with the liner. Then I dab on just a bit of gloss (I use Clinique's lip plumper in Glamourful). My lips keep their color and fresh look all day. I can eat, kiss, and do a hundred makeovers and still look like I just applied it.






My absolute FAVORITE makeup trick is to put the same foundation you use on your face, on your lips! Take a foundation sponge, and dab the foundation on your lips. Finish it off with shiny clear lipgloss, and smokey eyes. looks totally chic, and I guarantee you'll be the only person in the room with the same look.


PS: It is a nighttime look. =)
I like to put a shimmery powder(not glittery though just shimmery) that is a few shades lighter than my skin tone above my cheek bones, and then on my cheek bones I use a rose colored blush, it makes my cheek bones stand out a lot more :D


Also, your lipstick should be the same color as your blush(or a tiny bit darker).





Oh and lipliner, this isn't really a tip but use it. Seriously, I never used it before because I thought it wouldn't do anything but it makes my lips look fuller and yeah just use it.
i put my lip gloss and mascara in warm water..and it makes it come out nicer so that it doesnt clump.





also i like to use my coverup all over my face even cover my lips and put some clear gloss looks natural.





i also carry a lighter so that i can burn the tip of my eyeliner pencil so that when i line my eye it come out brighter
I love it when girls wear non-garish make up perfectly natural. Except for delicate eyeshadow, and you know that sorta liquidy eyeliner that girls trace over their top lash line, and sorta extends to make sorta a cat like eye effect. LOVE IT!! also, smokey eyes and pale pink lips!
wear creamy eyeshadow under regular eyeshadow.. it makes the colors so much vibrant and shinier ... also highlighter on the top of ur cheeks makes u look flawless
i love to mix my tinted moisturizer with my foundation, that way it doesnt cake on and it gives my face a shimmery look :)






Applying olive oil on your lips after putting on lipstick.
lining your water line and applying foundation with a brush. and concealer around the nose.
good moisturizer is always the first step and of course bronzer
try this site

No comments:

Post a Comment