Saturday, December 26, 2009

Makeup tricks?

I was just wondering what I could use to make my cheeks and my cheekbones look like this, I have similar feautures to this girl naturally but I want to make my cheekbones look like this with makeup any suggestions! ThankyouMakeup tricks?
There is no linkMakeup tricks?
There is no link... but if you want to use make up to make nice cheek bones i would recomend MAC margin Blusher in frost. use quite a large blusher brush... smile in the mirror and follow your natural cheek bone. .... after seeing the photo i would recomend making circular movement with the brush around your natural cheekbone
If you take an angled blusher/Bronzer brush and sweep it back over and slightly under you should looksomthign like that. when you first do it try looking at the picture and copying it

No comments:

Post a Comment