Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are there any makeup tricks I can use to help saggy eyelids?

i'm not really sure how to explain this other than with a picture so:


http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc299鈥?/a>


thats the way my eyelids usually look. When I smile my eyelids pretty much disappear. I think if my eyebrows were higher on my forehead maybe it wouldnt look as bad but ugh. I can't stand it.





Are there any makeup tricks to help my situation?Are there any makeup tricks I can use to help saggy eyelids?
Use an eyeshadow that brings out your eyes, sephora or mac has great products. I personally don't think your eye is saggy.Are there any makeup tricks I can use to help saggy eyelids?
You have very deep set eyes,


maybe try to lose weight a little, it helped.


And when you do your makeup, try to contour your eye-lid crease.
you're not alone with this, its natural and I know a few girls with your same problem. the only way to get rid of it is a face lift and I doubt you wanna go to that extreme. good luck:/
you don't have a double-eyelid and the only way to get one is surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment