Saturday, December 26, 2009

Makeup tricks for eyes?

When I smile I get these little bags under my eyes, this only happens when i smile or squint...Are there any tricks that can make them less noticeable?Makeup tricks for eyes?
drink water, moisturize, physicians formula, almay and maybeline have goood concealers aswell (the maybelline one is the mineral power :D)Makeup tricks for eyes?
My friend had really bad bags under her eyes, what she did was before she went out she held ice cubes under her eyes. It looked like it helped a little bit. But i honestly do not think that there is much you can do since it only seems to happen when you smile or squint. Try using some concealer. You could put on concealer under your eye then put on liquid foundation, then use a light powder first only under your eyes then put your normal powder all over your face blending it all together. This is the trick Tyra banks use to help cover dark circles or bags. You can find this on you you tube thats where i did. So i suggest trying both the ice then concelor
I have dark bags under my eyes. This is what I do:





Neutrogena makes Radiance Boost Eye Cream, reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. I use this in the AM and before I go to bed.





For the daytime, I wear bare minerals foundation, and when applied with the detail brush, hides the dark circles and gives a more natural awake look.
yes! use moisturizer every day on your eyes, drink more fluids, and then when you are applying make-up- be sure to use a base of white, in the corners and under your eyes to hide and dark circles or shadows the puffiness may create. Good luck!
yeh mami. wut my mom use to do was slice potatos up n rub it gentle all over her eyes. the moisture from da potato helps treat dis condition. another option is slicein cucumbers up n doin da same.
neutrogena sells an undereye concealer and it works great. just remember to buy it in a shade or two darker than your natural skin color and just blend it in.
Try concealer
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment