Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Im 35, I got dark circles under my eyes any treatments? makeup tricks? help!?

when doing make up putting a little white eye shadow under eyes takes the focus off and makes the color of your eyes appear so noone will notice your circles


put qcumbers on eyes for a while


try using wet teabags toIm 35, I got dark circles under my eyes any treatments? makeup tricks? help!?
theres something from mary kay i dont know exactly what it is but i use it because my mother in law gave it to me and its yellow ...yellow covers up dark circles under your eyes cause i have the same problem


go to www.marykay.com and search for MK Signature鈩?Concealer Yellow it even says it covers up dark circlesIm 35, I got dark circles under my eyes any treatments? makeup tricks? help!?
Put two teaspoons into the freezer and put them on your eyes in the morning for five mins. Works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment