Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any amazing makeup tricks?

I have brownish hair and hazel eyes


fairish skin


kinda simple funky styleAny amazing makeup tricks?
if you can afford it, buy a couple mac eye shadows. they have a lot of pigment and they'll last forever. drug store stuff works just as well but you have to use more of it since it's very diluted with talc and other crap. so in the long run you have to spend the same amount having to replace your make up more frequently with drug store stuff.


Things I get from MAC: Eye shadow, blush, lip gloss, foundation


Drug store stuff I use: eyeliner (liquid and pencil) and mascara.


At MAC you can go play with all the stuff they have there so you can see if you really like it before buying it. Also, if you spend enough money there you ask for a free makeover. I think at the MAC stores the minimum purchase is 50 bucks and its 40 at the counters inside the department stores. I go for my make over when I have special events and just buy the makeup I need haha. So you kinda get more bang for your buck like that. Their stuff lasts forever. You don't need a lot. My foundation lasted me 7 months and all i paid was 30 bucks. I still have eyeshadows I bought from them 2 years ago and they havent dried, cracked, or caked up. Plus they can tell you at your makeover the colors that fit your skin tone, eye color, and hair color to bring out the hazel. i have hazel eyes too and i find that certain shades of pink and purple bring out the green more than the brown. anyway..have fun and try mac out!Any amazing makeup tricks?
hmm your description is similar to mine


what i do with my make up and get alot of compliments on is


brown smokey eyes


http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/natalie.jpg








i use H.I.P


eye shadow



No comments:

Post a Comment