Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Makeup tricks for....??

i have pretty dark skin (brown) and green eyes.Makeup tricks for....??
A copper coloured eyeshadow would look amazing on you! Lucky Girl. you could also use a goldish shimmer or bronzer along your cheekbones to brighten up your face.Makeup tricks for....??
my gosh, you're GORGEOUS!!!!!!


:)
Ok, there are so many... If you want a soft look, then try a simple foundation/powder combo like MAC's Studiofix or Pressed Powder. Then, line your upper lid with black eyeliner, MAC's Breezy blush, and Cultured lipglass. (gives a soft pink look) For a night out, try their Redwood lipstick. It is VERY red and most dark women tend to run from red, but it is simply gorgeous. If you're going to do the red lips, then DO NOT use that much eyeshadow. Make up NoNo!! If I were you, I would play up my eyes. Go for non-traditional colors. Various bronzes, browns, and golds are good for work/school, but spice it up. I am dark skinned with very light brown eyes myself, and I always play with different colors. I have found that L'Oreal HIP, MAC, and Benefit eyeshadows work very well.





The most important thing is to find a good foundation. I have found that Estee Lauder and MAC work well. Make sure that you bring someone with a good eye when you go shopping for a foundation. As long as your skin looks good and matte, then everything else will flow.





If all else fails, simply apply a translucent powder, line your upper lid, apply mascara (don't be afraid of more than 2 go 'rounds), and add a little gloss. And, practice putting it all together.





Good luck!!





P.S. I'm a sometime make-up artist.





P.P.S. Pearly Paprika blush by Fashion Fair is a must have.
use light POWDER foundation n use lyk a tiny bit darker LIQUID foundation!!!! red lip gloss works really well with dark skin!!!
You sound beautiful already (like my youngest daughter)...what make-up tricks do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment