Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have dark brown eyes and I'm looking for some kind of eye makeup trick to make my eyes pop. How?

I have dark eyes too.


What I do is I use dark purple eye shadow (any color can be used though) and get some black eye liner and line the top and bottom of your eyes with it.


It looks awesome, and it makes your eyes pop!I have dark brown eyes and I'm looking for some kind of eye makeup trick to make my eyes pop. How?
I have dark brown eyes too, and the one thing that REALLY helps to make my eyes pop is putting some white shimmer or eyeshadow around my tearducts- it opens up the eye and brings more attention to it.I have dark brown eyes and I'm looking for some kind of eye makeup trick to make my eyes pop. How?
get a white eye crayon and put the white on the inside of your lower eyelid..extend into the inside corner..this may the eyes really sparkle and stand out..
Use blues and whites for your eye shadow. Those colors will contrast the brown in your eyes!! And uses eyeliner + mascara that are both black.
Try this:


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GVBkicnb鈥?/a>
a contrasting color alamay and covergirl make eye intense lines
get some light brown sparkly eye shadow and


put some light foundation under your eyes





trust me this worx :)xx
eyeliner
umh sparkly or smokey eyes because i have dark brown eyes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment