Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Eye makeup tricks?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14acw2d%26amp;s=3





That's me. It really bothers me that I can never get my eyes to stand out or look ';prim'; (for lack of a better term). They always look kind of smeared or something. Given what I look like, can anyone give me tips to make my eyes stand out


(in a more natural way - aka no ';just slap some hot pink glitter on 'em... ; - ] )Eye makeup tricks?
Try slightly winged eyeliner on your top eyelid, and a vanilla coloured shade in the corner of your eyes. Also try a orangey-salmon pink eyeshadow to compliment your blue eyes.Eye makeup tricks?
well as for eyeliner, you could put it on the ledge, instead of actually putting it on your lid, it is much easier and it is closer to your eye, it lines it better. And for your eyeshadow, you should put one color on first, a light color, maybe shimmery, and then you add a darker color in the crease, I have seen that a lot and think that it looks nice.
I would go to the Clinique counter at a major dept store and ask them for suggestions. Do you know of someone in your area that sells Mary Kay cosmetics? They could help you, too. You could even have a home party with a Mary Kay consultant. It would be a fun girls get together with your friends. If you don't know of a consultant, you could probably get someones name by going to the Mary Kay website.


http://www.marykay.com/Locator.aspx


You are a very pretty young lady, and there are many tricks of the trade. I would ask a professional make up consultant to show you how to do what you want. They are trained to know. Good luck and have fun!
Your could use an eye brow pencil just to make them stand out more which would make your eye area pop. Put concealer on ur eye lids then apply eye shadow to keep it from smearing. I'd also suggest wearing black eye liner becuase it really makes blue eyes stand out. By the way you have really pretty eyes already.

No comments:

Post a Comment