Saturday, December 26, 2009

Makeup shading tricks to make my boobs look bigger/more cleavage??

I have a Full B but I need sexier boobs for a photo shoot Im doing and I heard there are makeup shading tricks that makes my boobs look bomb um yeah problem is I dont know what HElPMakeup shading tricks to make my boobs look bigger/more cleavage??
Anonymous Dude that was really rude. Um Crystal I would try to do a light smoky eye. Get a great push up bra from Victoria鈥檚 Secret (HINT: if you don鈥檛 want to spend that much money on a bra, then go to target or Wal-Mart. They have great push up bras for way cheaper). And also it would depend on your skin color but a pale lip would look really nice or a deep red. again depending on your skin color. Hope your shots come out great!Makeup shading tricks to make my boobs look bigger/more cleavage??
The trick is to use a bronzer down the centre between your boobs which makes your chest look fuller. The trick is not to use a bronzer with too much sparkle because it will look too obvious. Use a matt bronzer and make sure you blend it between your cleavage and then up and over each breast so that they look full and pert.





Hope that helps x
Add bronzer to middle!!! As to that Annonymous fool I hope you feel a lot better talking s*** on the internet I would do that too so i wouldnt get my a** kicked i hate rude a*h*** like you theyre a waste of space!!
haven't you heard? it's better to have a small/normal/B cup chest, not a big one.
Try not being such a self-absorbed ******
Use bronzer
i hear that bronzer is supposed to do the trick. just make strokes that contour your chest, i assume?
well umm i dunno but u can use chicken cutlets
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment