Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Help!! Makeup trick!!!?

I have fairly large nostrils (LOL), and I hate it. Is there a way to visually reduce the size of them? Like, is there a makeup trick I can do to make them look smaller? Your advise is greatly, greatly appreciated! (Oh, and please no stupid or mean answers, thanks)Help!! Makeup trick!!!?
you can apply lighter concealer on your nose


and darker on your cheeksHelp!! Makeup trick!!!?
concealer and foundation





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090122125133AAGS9rk%26amp;r=w
Shadowing... use a darker foundation or use your blush on the sides of your nose.
Hmm I havent heard of a makeup to reduce the size of your nose. Go to Sephora and ask one of the workers if your not too shy.
I saw this on TV once.


Apply a contour shade which is something a little darker than your foundation, like a blush or light beige eyeshadow, or bronzer, on each side of the ';bridge'; of your nose. that way , the bridge is highlighted, the eyes go up and take away from the nostrils.


-%26gt; ) ( %26lt;-


';


also, I think a neutral lipstick and colorful or smokey eyeshadow with lots of mascara will be nice.
I hope i helped


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2qaattKS鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment