Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's your favorite makeup trick/secret?

Don't put any on at all =DWhat's your favorite makeup trick/secret?
I like to use a peach colored powder right under my eyes. Just apply and blend. It makes my eyes look so youthful and radiant.What's your favorite makeup trick/secret?
I always highlight the inner corners of my eyes and the tops of my cheekbones.
Un-gloopy mascara, nonsticky lipgloss, most stuff 4om mac wrks wonders
Use white eyeshadow as undereye concealer. Just blend it well to cover the dark circle
Clean your face everyday. Nothing is better than clean.





Exceptions of course to chocolate and peppermint ice cream.
Put on a clear lipgloss. and a bit of mascara!!!!
yeah definitely the eye brow pencil...and putting a creme eye shadow that is a shade lighter than my complexion under my eyes to make them look more awake along with the mascara :D
the trick is to look like you're not wearing any--that's what i go for
bronzer under my cheekbones and higlighter on the top makes may face look less childlike.


also, cleanse, tone, moisturise - morning %26amp; night!
eyebrow pencil! It add sooo much to face in general. People usually dont use it but it really helps.





a nice arch makes your face look prettier





good question!
Water (well i guess thats a skin secret). Tinted moisturizer. Mascara and an eyelash curler no matter what. And the best one... using shadow and a fine paint brush for eyeliner rather then a pencil. It's perfect for doing a cat eye, it's better for the skin on your eye (your not having to pull it taut whcih causes wrinkles) and it's stays. Plus, you save money because you can use any eyeshadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment