Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the trick with mineral makeup?

I just got TruMinerals makeup and so far I think it's good, however I'm not sure what the trick is to making it look flawless. I use the concealer stuff and then put on the foundation part and it seems like you can see where I am putting the concealer! What is the trick?Whats the trick with mineral makeup?
put the foundation on first, you might not need as much concealer as you think, then top it off with translucent powder, i know bare minerals has mineral veil that you put on top, i don't know if TruMinerals is the same way but if it is, top it all off with that stuff.Whats the trick with mineral makeup?
go easier on the concealer, and blend, blend, blend
In general with the brush swirl minerals in the lid frist then tap out excess and buff onto your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment