Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tricks to make makeup last longer?

by the end of the day its all gone! i have the liquid foundation and podwer to go on top. i need a trick that will make it stay WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING. like i herd spraying water on it helps or hairspray( but that clogs pores even more).Tricks to make makeup last longer?
I agree with you...NEVER spray hairspray on your face! That is one of the worst things you can do; it will clog your pores, cause terrible breakouts %26amp; probably do some type of damage to the skin...especially, if done everyday.





The spritzing with water or a mist technique generally works with powder mineral makeup %26amp; it does work well, especially when you pat your face with a flocked sponge. Yet, with traditional or a liquid foundation, I'd see it being counterproductive and do the opposite of what you desire.





The best advice I can give is to use a very good moisturizer or aloe vera gel (if you have oily or combo skin) under your makeup, but allow about 5 minutes for it to soak into the skin before applying your makeup. The other thing that is very useful is getting a good liquid primer, but that does require buying something.





I'm sorry, I'm not of much more help. You also might just have the wrong type of liquid foundation for your skin type...some do better with oilier skin types while others do better with dry or normal. Good luck.Tricks to make makeup last longer?
You are very welcome. I'm sorry I wasn't a huge help, but I wish you the best of luck. I wear mineral cosmetics and love Lumiere www.lumierecosmetics.com (if you're curious). Thank you for choosing my answer. =D Report Abuse

Without buying anything is tricky, but I have heard of sticking your face in the freezer for like 30 seconds will help set your makeup.


Or try using a product you already have.


Wash your face well before you start, then use your favorite lotion that makes your skin super super soft. The lotion will act as a filler and help you makeup go on smoother and last longer since it will have something to stick to.





I doubt spraying water would work, wouldn't that just wash it off and make it runny?
a light mist of a hairspray will def do the trick its done in the salon all the time or putting your concealer on your eyes before the shadow will help

No comments:

Post a Comment