Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tricks to help makeup stay on in water?

i'm fourteen.


going on spring vacation with my best friend soon.


anyways, i don't mind people seeing me without makeup on, but i want ways to keep it on while swimming.


thanks you guys (:Tricks to help makeup stay on in water?
I'd prefer to worry about sun protection on my face other than make-up. I went swimming the other day with my waterproof mascara, and it still smudged down my face..





Spring time is when it starts getting warm for Summer, and getting sun burnt isn't nice. Haha, I know from expirience. ;DTricks to help makeup stay on in water?
Buy waterproof makeup.
You have to get waterproof makeup. There's no other way around it sweetie. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear. But it's the truth. Anyone who says it isn't is lying to you.
Waterproof makeup. there are no tricks.
buy waterprooff make up.


there's no tricks.


but if you have liquidd eyeliner that would work too.


but thats bout all you ccan do.
Just slap it on ha ha, try putting a moisturizer on 1st then make up that works for me, but there is no guarantee this will work.
It won't all stay on. But at any good makeup store you can buy CLEAR mascara. It makes your lashes longer and defined, but nobody will notice if it comes off in the water.
for eyeliner and mascara you need to buy a waterproof one


but don't put too much of those on because it can still smudge





for blush well you would have to find a creme with oil in it


same with foundation it needs to be oil based





oil and water don't mix


so it just works





and for lipgloss


any should work they don't like mixing

No comments:

Post a Comment