Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How much do you spend on makeup, beauty products, hair products, etc?

I would just like to know...How much do you spend on makeup, beauty products, hair products, etc?
Younger day spent above 200 per month.


Now hardly.How much do you spend on makeup, beauty products, hair products, etc?
nothing ..natural beauty is the best ;)
Less than $4.00 a month
Depends on what brand and how much u buy them or how often you get the products. Mine range from 10-30
I spend around 20 dollars a month!
Hmm...well...lets me see....about 7 bucks for eyeliner....about 3.50 for mascara.....about another 6 bucks for coverup.....eyeshawdow varies.....my mousse is 1.97 for a big can and i usually use about 1 of them per month but i always buy about 5 or 6 at a time so i dont need to keep running to the store just for one thing and my hairspray is about 2.50 but i dont use a lot of hairspray in a month. one bottle can last me about 2-3 or maybe even 4 months. Sooo....its about between 20-25 bucks a month. not bad. oh and i buy some face cleaning stuff but i change that around a lot so that varies too.
Around $40 a month sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on how I'm feeling and what I'm out of.
$20-$25 a month!
i spend close to $40.00.
no one can count it.
99 cents.
If your rich 50$ of course. But if not rick nor not poor $5-$10. thats all what i can say
probably $100 a month...

No comments:

Post a Comment