Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats your fave piece of makeup, brand of makeup and makeup trick?

Fave piece-- its inbetween Stilla Cherry Crush Lip/Cheek Stain, Urban Decay Heavy Metal Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy and Urban Decay Marsh Mallow/Cocoa/Honey body powder


Fave Brand -- Urban Decay Definately!!


Fave Makeup Trick -- Apply a bit of sheer lip gloss to your cheeks for a natural shine





whats yours?Whats your fave piece of makeup, brand of makeup and makeup trick?
Face Piece: Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof in Soft Black, because it defines my eyes and makes them pop.





Brand: I don't own any of it (because I never have the extra money on hand...) but I LOVE two brands: Urban Decay (i love their colors) and Chanel (not that i'd do my makeup the way the makeup ladies say to at their counters, but ir eally like how their brand feels on your skin).





Make Up Trick: Lining the top lid with a liquid liner and putting little wings at JUST the right palce at the end of the eyesWhats your fave piece of makeup, brand of makeup and makeup trick?
My favorite is mark's hookup products. They are totally customizable and snap together to make a convenient makeup duo. They've got lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, gel blush, etc. So my favorite is my lip gloss and mascara combo.





My fav brand is mark.





My fav trick is just to steady my hand on my mirror when applying eyeliner.
i have many





*mix lotion with your foundation for a more natural look


*line the inside of your eyes for bigger eyes


*always curl your lashes its like a mini face lift


*use an eyebrow powder on your eyebrows to fill them in not a pencil (eyebrows shaped correctly make your whole face look better)


*if you run out of powder use baby powder


*bronzer!!!!!


i love bare minerals
fave piece of makeup: def my loreal voluminous mascara. better than all the department store brands.





brand: bare minerals





trick: curling my eyelashes, and dusting a little powder over them to make them thicker before applying mascara. i also coat the top and bottom of my lashes
I love clinque and mac products for sure.


I love Victoria secret's lip gloss


sheer covers concealer mascara and eye shadow.
I love Mascara, But i also like Burts Bees Cherry lipgloss





I mostly use lipgloss, but I like Wet N Wild





My fave trick is to apply a pink or peach blush in the center of the bottom lip then applying lip gloss! Cute color!!!
favorite brand: Clinque


favorite piece: eyeliner and mascara and foundation!!
I love VS (victoria secret) lipgloss


and VS eye products

No comments:

Post a Comment