Friday, January 8, 2010

Need any help with fashion? outfits? makeup? beauty? hair?

I'm your girl.


I've been seeing a lot of people asking for help with back so school - everything. so i thought i'd just say i can help you out!





Want me to make you a polyvore? SURE!


Want me to find you the shorts, or very similar to the ones Kate Moss is wearing? SURE!


Want hair ideas for any event? NO PROBLEM.





I'm here to help.


Answer, or email me.





This is not just an offer because I'm bored now.


Im good! Here are some of my polyvore sets:


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/browse.sets?鈥?/a>


- Please, Give me a go! If you dont like what i do, don't use me again.


Please, feedback is great %26amp; Please, Ages of my clients is very helpful.


Tell all your friends!Need any help with fashion? outfits? makeup? beauty? hair?
I don't need help, sorry.


But looks like you havent got many clients!


I'll reccomend you to anyone i see asking.


Livv xNeed any help with fashion? outfits? makeup? beauty? hair?
I love this site.....I am ChicSofistication.








awesome..polyvore rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment